Monday, November 11, 2013

Trans Awareness Month, Day 6 - Who was the first person you told?

(This is part 6 of my observance of Transgender Awareness Month, my answers to the 30 Day Trans-Challenge.)

6) Who was the first person you told about being trans?

In real life? my sweetheart, my one-and-only, my dear wife. I call her DW here on the blog.

Online? I think the first person I actually talked to online about my gender issues was Christi Taylor, who used to blog at TransChristian, but has since shut down that blog and moved on. She's also the first person besides my wife that I've met in real life and who knows both sides of me. That conversation meant so much to me at the time, I don't think she has any idea how much. She's been going through a really rough patch the past year or so, and I very rarely ever hear from her anymore. I miss her. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment