Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Trans Awareness Month, Day 12 - What are you doing to stay healthy?

(This is part 12 of my observance of Transgender Awareness Month, my answers to the 30 Day Trans-Challenge.)

Since I'm so far behind, I'm going to take another cue from Brin, and start answering the questions immediately after reading them instead of putting a lot of forethought into it. Maybe that way I can catch up...

12) What are you doing to stay healthy for transitioning mentally and physically?

I actually talked about this yesterday, since it's a component of my dysphoria coping strategy. Basically the mental & physical health aspects of my current routine can be boiled down to eating well, exercising regularly, and having regular interaction with friends that know and accept me for who I am. And really, that's all I have to say about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment