Monday, November 11, 2013

Trans Awareness Month, Day 3 - Have you ever been outed?

(This is part 3 of my observance of Transgender Awareness Month, my answers to the 30 Day Trans-Challenge.)

Aaaarrrgh, so here it is, November 10th, and I'm only on "Day 3" of my little project.

I blame Tumblr. But whatever, here we go:

3) Have you ever been outed?

I suppose it depends on the definition of "outed," really. If you mean, has someone who knows I'm trans told someone else that didn't know? If that's the question, then no... but only because my sweetheart is literally the only person in the world who knows, and she would never tell a soul. But since my coming out to her was triggered by an external event (the whole story is here), I guess you might consider that being "outed," since it was not on my timetable and was out of my control.

It got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment