Sunday, September 23, 2012

Perspective from a Spouse

So while I was slaving away at how to write my "coming out to D.W." posts, a new voice appeared on the blogging scene, one who I'm really excited to share with you, my dear readers. Her name is Elizabeth, she blogs at A Purple Picket Fence (love the name), and she's the young LDS wife of a transgendered spouse!

Unlike the occasional post by a loving, supportive spouse on a t-person's blog (which I appreciate too, don't get me wrong!), this is the reverse: it's HER blog, and she's telling things from HER perspective. So far I'm really enjoying it. Go. Read.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't she great, finally we've added a soprano to the choir! Giggles, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arcee and Laurie! P.S. Is it okay if I'm an alto? ;)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely! The choir needs altos too... :)

    ReplyDelete