Monday, August 13, 2012

Back!

Peek a boo
Peek a boo...?

Just a quick note to say I'm still here and still have a lot I want to get around to blogging about. Shortly after my last post, two things happened that have affected my ability to blog here:

  1. I got busy with work and my side business.
  2. I wrecked my bike, earning me a stiff neck & shoulder, long and uncomfortable nights of restless sleep, and a nasty face scar that sends my dysphoria into overdrive if I stare at it in the mirror for too long, because of how it makes me feel about myself (there's probably a blog post in there somewhere).

So, yeah. You'll probably see me pop up in the comment threads for my friends' blogs, and I occasionally jump in to a conversation on the two LDS email groups I joined (TGI Mormons and NorthStar), but I have three or four posts in draft that I'll be posting soon, the biggest of which is the story of how I came out to my wife, and the effects that it's having on our relationship.

That one's heavy stuff, and I don't want to be misconstrued, so it doesn't exactly write itself. I'm hoping I can carve out some time to finish it later this week.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Arcee,

    It's good to see a post from you again. I'm sorry to hear about the ill affects of your bike accident. I hope you get to feeling better soon, and I look forward to your upcoming posts.

    your friend,

    -Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you again, Arcee, you've been missed. I too haven't posted on my blog for a month, spending much time in the two forums and a few writing projects. I will look forward to your upcoming posts, meanwhile I seem to be having major blogger's cramps. Love, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you two! It's nice to know I have friends that are looking out for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the bloggers cramp is going around for me also. I have several blog posts on the go, and over the past month many things has caused me to freak out about my gender.

    thinks will look up. :-)

    your friend in Zion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @gCp: you've been on my mind lately. You doing okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have been doing about as ok as everyone else has. Nothing that a bit of time won't fix.

      Delete