Friday, April 26, 2013

Pedicure

My feet are usually in pretty rough shape. They're calloused, my toenails are misshapen, and my thin skin often leads to nicks and cuts. Last night in the middle of the night I had a terrible itching spell on both feet, and woke up scratching them nearly raw (fortunately I stopped myself before it got too bad). So today after work, I felt like they needed a little love, and decided I'd treat myself to my first-ever pedicure. I opted not to do polish, naturally, (my nail tech didn't even ask, anyway), but the rest of the experience: soak, trim, buff, and massage, was pretty neat, and my feet feel much better now.

Every once in a while, you've got to do something nice for yourself, right? :)

3 comments:

  1. A little pampering. What a wonderful idea Arcee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pedicures. So. Much. I'm glad you got one, Arcee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really nice & relaxing. I think the foot massage at the end was my favorite part, though, and Sweetheart and I do those for each other for free! (which reminds me, I probably owe her one tomorrow...)

    ReplyDelete